top of page

Groupe de #TwinsProd

Public·61 membres

Edward Ivanov
Edward Ivanov

Pledge Night

Pledge Night is a 1990 American slasher film directed and edited by Paul Ziller. Its plot follows a college fraternity that incurs the wrath of a deceased pledge named Sid, who died during a hazing years prior. The film's soundtrack is provided by the American heavy metal band Anthrax, and the film also features the band's lead singer Joey Belladonna as a young version of Sid.[1]

Pledge Night

I wanted to turn Pledge Night off more than once because I absolutely despised the frat guys and the pledges, but I persevered. I'm glad I did, because the movie introduces a supernatural element near the end that made it a lot more entertaining/bearable.

Our story follows a fraternity pledge being hazed along with his brothers for hell week. However, the malevolent spirit of a hardcore liberal hippie (the best kind ;) ) begins striking them down one by one when his spirit his revived for a special purpose. The story is ok, somewhat typical, but that is not what makes this movie shine.

**Spoiler Alert**The film follows a fraternity that is gearing up for pledge week by hazing their new pledges. However, the frat is unaware that the home they are in now is the same home that once housed another frat that accidentally killed one of their pledges. The frat was forced to disband and the current frat purchased the home. Now, the slain pledge is back and punishing everyone associated with a frat or sorority. **Spoiler Alert**

The pledges were then allegedly told to line up in the hallway and place their nose and toes against the wall, according to the documents. The lights were then turned off and a strobe light was turned on. Loud music was played.

According to police interviews with multiple active fraternity members and pledges at the frat house that night, the pledges were forced to drink from a bottle of 190 proof Diesel every time they gave a wrong answer.

It's hazing season at Phi Up and the boys are up to all sorts of nasty pranks on their hapless pledges, in between regular bouts of 'wetting their whistles' at the campus watering hole... with some of the area's beautiful sorority babes. But this is going to be one literal 'hell week' as they unwittingly unleash the spirit of Acid Sid; an unfortunate pledge who was accidentally dissolved in acid during a hazing prank gone wrong some 20 years earlier. As the helpless fratboys and pledges fall victim to Sid's wrath and seemingly indestructible towering zombie corpse, it's up to the stragglers to figure out how to kill someone who's been dead for two decades, or die trying. A truly one-of-a-kind blending of post-Animal House T&A sex comedy and gore filled supernatural slasher, Paul Ziller's PLEDGE NIGHT unloads a nearly non-stop barrage of weirdness on the viewer. From the jaw dropping, all-based-on-actual-practices, hazing rituals, as meticulously researched by writer/producer Joyce Synder (Raw Talent), to the slimy and often 'explosive' gore, from effects wizard Dean Kartalas, along with a soundtrack performed by Anthrax, whose singer, Joey Belladonna makes a memorable onscreen appearance, PLEDGE NIGHT serves up a non-stop ride of horror and weirdness guaranteed to keep you glued to the screen, mouth agape. Vinegar Syndrome is excited to offer up this one-of-a-kind slice of sleaze on Blu-ray for the very first time, newly restored in 2K from it's original 35mm camera negative.

Viewer Review: "The first 45 minutes are very funny as the pledges have to do very "entertaining" games and rituals, such as the "cherry race". But, after the 45 minute mark, the film turns into a very dark slasher film (which is just fine!) complete with gory special effects. I applaud its originality and humor. Slasher film fans will love it, check it out."

Fraternity Phi Epsilon Nu is planning to put six initiates through the ringer during Hell Week despite hazing having been officially banned on campus since an incident twenty years before. Even before the cherry race and the various endurances tests involving toilets, insects, and branding, the pledges are unsettled after witnessing fraternity tumor-stricken brother Dan (Arthur Lundquist, REGENERATED MAN) violently attack president Rex (Steven Christopher Young) and forbidden to call the police when Rex is rushed off to the hospital and Dan consigned to the attic. Townie pledge Larry Bonner (Todd Eastland, MOMMY 2: MOMMY'S DAY) is getting grief from his hippie mother (Barbara Summerville, PRIME EVIL) who reveals that her college boyfriend Sid (Anthrax's Joey Belladonna) was horribly burned and died in a hazing ritual involving a bathtub accidentally filled with acid in the very same house as Phi Epsilon Nu. On the weekend of Hell Week, the pledges are locked up in the house with elder brothers Chip (Michael T. Henderson), Tom (Tony Barbieri), and J.D. (Lawton Paseka) along with sister sorority members Wendy (Shannon McMahon, BLOOD SISTERS) and Connie (Cecelia Wilde, PSYCHOS IN LOVE). They are not alone, however, when the spirit of "Acid Sid" (Will Kempe, FRESH KILL) comes back to avenge himself on a new generation of frat brothers. As Sid wreaks havoc among the brotherhood and the nubile coeds, the six pledges are sitting ducks confined to the basement and believing the screams and havoc above are just more elaborate pranks.

Organizations, groups and departments can officially endorse Take Back The Night (TBTN) by: 1. Completing this form to order a pledge poster, and 2. Submitting a photo or PDF of their signed pledge poster to healthpromotion@syr.edu by Wednesday March 31st 2021.Organizations that request their pledge poster by Friday February 26th at noon will be recognized on the Take Back The Night t-shirts and in the event program.

Two University of Missouri students are facing felony charges over a hazing incident that left freshman Danny Santulli paralysed after he was forced to drink an entire bottle of vodka on a fraternity pledge night.

Anderson Cooper: You put a lot of very positive stuff about ATO on your website. Don't you also owe it to potential pledges and their parents to give them information when they're looking at your fraternity?

Anderson Cooper: Wait, wait a minute. You-- you "don't think undergraduates look at websites?" You know that if you put all this information on your website, it might dissuade people from choosing to pledge your fraternity.

Jolayne Houtz: They set themselves up to ensure that if something goes wrong, that they can't be held accountable. And they'll point to the rogue fraternity members or they'll point to the university or they'll point at the young dead pledge and blame them, but it's never their fault.

Anderson Cooper: But, but come on. You know if a pledge says, "This is ridiculous. I'm not gonna drink hot sauce, I'm not gonna do, you know, squats against the wall and I'm not gonna do 20 shots of rum," they wouldn't get into the fraternity.

It's hazing season at Phi Up and the boys are up to all sorts of nasty pranks on their hapless pledges, in between regular bouts of 'wetting their whistles' at the campus watering hole with some of the area's beautiful sorority babes. But this is going to be one literal 'hell week' as they unwittingly unleash the spirit of Acid Sid; an unfortunate pledge who was accidentally dissolved in acid during a hazing prank gone wrong some 20 years earlier. As the helpless fratboys and pledges fall victim to Sid's wrath and seemingly indestructible towering zombie corpse, it's up to the stragglers to figure out how to kill someone who's been dead for two decades...or die trying.

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

bottom of page